1. Education

Articles related to brain

Anatomy of the Brain - Biology - About.com
Due to its intricate structure and function, the anatomy of the brain is complex. This resource provides information on brain anatomy, the central nervous system,  ...
http://biology.about.com/od/humananatomybiology/a/anatomybrain.htm
Anatomy of the Brain - Cerebellum - Biology - About.com
In Latin, the word cerebellum means little brain. The cerebellum is the area of the hindbrain that controls motor movement coordination, balance, equilibrium and ...
http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/p/cerebellum.htm
Brainstem (Human Anatomy): Function and Location - Biology
The brainstem is the region of the brain that connects the cerebrum with the spinal cord. It consists of the midbrain, medulla oblongata, and the pons.
http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/p/Brainstem.htm
Cerebral Cortex - The Anatomy of the Brain - Psychology - About.com
Understanding the anatomy of the brain is an important aspect of biopsychology. Learn more about the basic structure and function of different parts of the ...
http://psychology.about.com/od/biopsychology/ss/brainstructure.htm
The Four Lobes of the Brain (Function and Location) - Psychology
Each of the brain's four lobes is associated with different functions. Learn more about the structure and function of each lobe of the brain.
http://psychology.about.com/od/biopsychology/ss/brainstructure_2.htm
Brain Plasticity: How Experience Changes the Brain - Psychology
Brain plasticity, or neuroplasticity, refers to the brain's ability to change as a result of experience. Learn more about these changes and the different types of ...
http://psychology.about.com/od/biopsychology/f/brain-plasticity.htm
Do You Really Only Use 10 Percent of Your Brain? - Psychology
"You know, you're only using 10 percent of your brain. Just imagine what you could accomplish if you used the other 90 percent!" Chances are high that you ...
http://psychology.about.com/od/biopsychology/a/10-percent-of-brain-myth.htm
Left Brain vs Right Brain Dominance - Psychology - About.com
Have you ever heard people say that they tend to be more of a right-brain or left- brain thinker? From books to television programs, you've probably heard the ...
http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm
Structure and Function of the Brain Stem - Psychology - About.com
The brain stem is comprised of the hindbrain and midbrain. The hindbrain contains structures including medulla, the pons and the reticular formation.
http://psychology.about.com/od/biopsychology/ss/brainstructure_3.htm
Anatomy of the Brain - Pons - Biology - About.com
The pons serves as a communications and coordination center between the two hemispheres of the brain.
http://biology.about.com/od/anatomy/p/pons.htm
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10      Next

©2015 About.com. All rights reserved.