How to Do a Bibliography For a Science Fair Project
From your Biology Guide
Procedure on how to do a bibliography for a science fair project.
- Write the author's last name, first name and middle name or initial.
- Write the name of the article or chapter from your source in quotes.
- Write the title of the book or source.
- Write the place where your source was published followed by a colon.
- Write the publisher name, date and volume followed by a colon and the page numbers.
- Here is an example for a book or magazine -- Smith, John B., 'Science Fair Fun' Experiment Time, New York: Sterling Pub. Co., May 1990, Vol. 2:10-25.
- Here is an example for a Web site -- Bailey, Regina, About.com Biology Site, Mar. 9, 2000.
- Here is an example for a conversation -- Martin, Clara, Telephone Conversation, Jan. 8, 2000.
More How To's from your Guide to Biology